In this class you will learn:
1. How to approach the different personalities of children when photographing them.
2. Tips and tricks on dealing with photographing each personality type, such as what works, what doesn’t work, setting the stage for a successful session and how to deal with a meltdown!
3. Why choosing to specialize in child photography has made me happy and has allowed me to become a child ‘expert.’
4. How to use active listening with children…and their parents (from pre-session consult through the sales session!)
5. Ideas for tapping into your own intuition and learning to listen to yourself during sessions with children and families. We will also discuss well how to respond to children and families using your own body language and intuition.